|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Deadman's Rifle is a Sniper weapon introduced in the 15.3.0 update. It can be obtained from the Halloween Lottery event.
It has a wooden rifle stock with a grey cheek rest near the back of the stock. It also has a black trigger with a grey trigger guard.
The main body of the weapon is mainly purple with neon blue lighting. On top, it has a wooden scope with a light blue lens.
The front of the weapon features a grey/white skull with light glowing blow eyes, and a light blue mist in front of it.
- Use at a distance or in mid-range maps to take full advantage of the weapon's area damage attribute.
- Since it has area damage, you can also be less accurate with the weapon without losing any damage.
- Aim at the floor beneath someone when shooting, as this will increase the chance of hitting a player.
- Use shots wisely as even though the weapon has a relatively high capacity, it is still quite slow when it comes to fire rate.
- Do NOT rocket jump with this weapon, as you will only damage yourself.
- Stay as far away as possible from other users so that you are harder to hit.
- Stay behind solid walls and use weapons which have the wall break attribute to pick off Deadman's Rifle users.
- DO NOT stay too close to these walls as area damage can somewhat damage a player directly behind a wall.
Halloween themed weapon