|This is a removed content. It is no longer available in Pixel Gun 3D.|
|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Death's Scythe was a melee weapon obtainable from the Armory.
Death's Scythe has an appearance of a regular scythe, however the base is colored green and the blade tip has blood on it.
Deaths Scythe is a very good beginners' melee, but it lacks damage in later levels.
Use the weapon as a surprise attack from behind, and try to avoid taking any melee damage yourself.
- Use a sniper rifle like the Prototype Up2 to keep a safe distance from your opponent.
Laser Scythe, second form of the weapon, costs 60 to upgrade. Plasma Scythe, now named to Scythe.
The Grim Reaper's scythe.
Have a weapon with good mobility, in order to make a quick escape.
- This was a reference to the Grim ReapersScythe, A common character in games, shows, and movies.
- It was based off of the scythe in real life.
- In older versions of the game, this weapon had a Creeper face on the top.
- It is shown to have blood on the top.
- In the Castle level of the Crossed Worlds world, you can see several Death's Scythes in the weapons making up the throne.