|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The gun has a yellow-orange scheme. It has iron sights, a large cubical drum clip, and a brown foregrip.
It has high damage, medium rate of fire, low capacity, and average mobility.
- Place its mines on hidden spots on where players mostly pass through.
- It is a good counter against melee players.
- Only use it for trap making as it performs poor on direct combats.
- Lure targets to the sticky bombs.
- Trap the other team with the weapon's mines so you can give them a harder time to escape their spawn point.
- Use this in close range maps, as it can trap others easily.
- In Point Capture, place its mines on the centre of the spot because your enemies/enemy will never know if there are its mines indide the centre of a spot.
- The sticky bombs can be noticed by their beeping noises.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- Be wary on small areas where the bombs might be rigged.
Team Fortress 2 themed.
Use a faster weapon to find trap spots and lure targets into the traps.
- It is highly relatable to the Stickybomb Launcher used by the Demoman in Team Fortress 2, as the sticky bombs can stick to the ground, floors, walls, etc. But in PG3D, it has a timer and contact detonator, other than being detonated at will.