|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
This article describes a Pixel Gun 3D weapon. If you're looking for the same weapon in Pixel Gun World, see Desert Eagle (PGW).
The Desert Eagle is a Backup weapon that can be bought in the Armory.
It is a standard pistol, with the base and the barrel being gold. The handle is a very dark shade of gold, with a thin layer of gold below it. In the 11.2.3 update, the Desert Eagle's model had a little change, making it look more realistic.
In the 12.5.0 update. It looks identical to it's final upgrade.
It has medium-low damage, high rate of fire, low capacity, and normal mobility. It is recommended for use for players under level 12, although it's cheap upgrades can be good for players looking to acquire a cheap, but rather reliable backup weapon when their primary runs dry.
- Attack with it in close range combats.
- Use it to finish off your weakened targets.
- Aim for the head to maximize the damage done to enemies.
- Attack its users from long range or when they have to reload.
- This weapon seems to be based off of the real world IMI Desert Eagle.
- This weapon could be a Duke Nukem reference as a golden desert eagle is used in the game.
- In very old versions of the game, the app's thumbnail included the old Newbie holding a silver reskin of the Desert Eagle.
- It was called the Golden Eagle in past versions of the game.
- This weapon is wielded by the Pistol Soldier in Megalopolis.