|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
This article describes a Pixel Gun 3D weapon. If you're looking for the same weapon in Pixel Gun World, see Desert Eagle (PGW).
The Desert Eagle is a Backup weapon that can be bought in the Armory.
It is a standard pistol, with the base and the barrel being gold. The handle is a very dark shade of gold, with a thin layer of gold below it. In the 11.2.3 update, the Desert Eagle's model had a massive change, making it look almost identical to its real counterpart.
As of the 12.5.0 update, it looks identical to it's final upgrade, like all weapons that are upgradable and had a different appearance for each upgrade.
It has low-medium high damage, high rate of fire, low capacity, and normal mobility. It is recommended for use for players under level 12 (though recent update render it effective for later game).
- Attack with it in close range combats.
- Use it to finish off your weakened targets.
- Aim for the head to maximize the damage done to enemies.
- To benefit more, it's recommended to equip max Backup DPS booster setup.
- Attack its users from long range or when they have to reload.
- Superior firerate weapons to counter the user.
- This weapon seems to be based off of the real world IMI Desert Eagle.
- This weapon could be a Duke Nukem reference as a golden Desert Eagle is used in the game.
- In very old versions of the game, the app's thumbnail included the old Newbie holding a silver reskin of the Desert Eagle.
- It was called the Golden Eagle in old versions of the game.
- This weapon is wielded by the Pistol Soldier in Megalopolis.
- In the 13.5.0 Update, this got severely powercrept to 18 headshots kill and decrease its capacity from 9 to 7.
- Though recently by 15.1.0 Update, it got buffed tremendously by efficiency per shot and reverting its capacity back to 9.