|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
This article describes a Pixel Gun World weapon. If you're looking for the same weapon in Pixel Gun 3D, see Desert Eagle Up1 (PG3D).
The Desert Eagle Up1 is a weapon introduced in the first version of PGW. It is the second and the final form of the Desert Eagle.
It is a black pistol with 5 red strips lining the barrel and a red dot on the handle.
The Desert Eagle Up1 is a Backup weapon.
- This weapon is great for using instead of reloading your normal weapon. It's much faster and lets you get more damage in
- Most people won't use it by itself, but if they do, try to strafe around them.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- It has been introduced in the 1.0.0 update.
- It is the first and the final upgrade of the Desert Eagle.