|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
It is the Desert Eagle Up1, except the red rings are now green, and it now has a 2x scope. It also has laser sight that doesn't do anything. In the 11.2.3 update, the Desert Eagle's model had a little change, making it look more realistic.
It has high medium damage, high rate of fire, low capacity and above-average mobility.
- Use this as a backup, to quickly switch when your primary weapon runs out of ammo.
- Its fast fire rate makes it a very good recovery weapon. It's able to dish out good amounts of damage.
- Use it to finish off weakened opponents.
- Strike at it from range. Its high fire rate will make its cross hairs spread.
- Avoid engaging a combat on a user especially when you have low armor or health.
- Pick off its user from short ranges because the weapon is quite inaccurate against distant targets.
N/A (final upgrade)
Have a fast-mobility ranged weapon along using this weapon so you can move fast as the same weapon that has that same mobility and to create good damage output.
- There is a laser right below the end of the barrel of the gun that doesn't function, there are a few other weapons with this laser.
- This is based off if the Desert Eagle with a black skin and green accents as well as a red dot sight.
- This is the only weapon in the game which is named after its real life predecessor.
- It was previously called the "Deadly Viper" before the 8.1.0 update.
- Very few opponents use the weapon due to it's recoil
- However, in close range, it can be very effective.