|This is a removed content. It is no longer available in Pixel Gun 3D.|
|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
Destroyed Megalopolis is a multiplayer map added in the 10.3.0 update.
The map takes place on a destroyed street in the middle of a city, where vehicles are scattered on both sides of the map. Both sides have accessible buildings on the side of the street, which has been damaged. Large chasms and chunks can be seen in the middle of the map, and falling in will result in death. The middle also has a collapsed subway track, with a subway train hanging onto to the edge.
- The map may have connection with the campaign's City map.
- In the apartment of the blue team's side, there is a bedroom with a wardrobe that has fallen, there are bloodstains on the carpet suggesting that someone was crushed by the fallen wardrobe before or during the events of the map.
- There are posters in the map representing the 9-11 attack.
- In the 11.1.0 update, it was removed from Flag Capture.
- It was removed from Pixel Gun 3D in the 11.4.0 update, as a part of the "unpopular" maps.
- In the game files, this map is called "Colapsed City".
- There was a glitch where a player could get inside a building that doesn't allow players to go inside.