|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Destruction System is a Heavy introduced in 14.0.0. update as part of the Sniper Tournament Event.
It seems it has a somewhat similar design as the One Shot, however it is not a reskin. It is mostly grey with some dark yellow and red accents, it has a dark grey scope with some yellow details and a white cross-shaped reticle. It has a red trigger and a white and red missile that sits in front of the weapon until the weapon is shot.
It has very high damage, medium fire rate for a 2 shot kill explosive, an average-low capacity and a low-moderate mobility.
- This weapon comes with a scope, use it for engaging enemies at longer ranges.
- Be aware that this weapon has a low capacity and a low rate of fire.
- This weapon also isn't the most mobile weapon, so use a different weapon with much better Mobility.
- It has area damage, use it against groups of enemies and in tight spaces, such as Silent School and Pool Party.
- Naturally, since it is a rocket launcher, it has a travel time. Keep that in mind when using this weapon at long ranges.
- This with the conjunction of Singular Grenade will cluster opponents and earn multiple hits/kill.
- Never execute rocket jump by using this, as it will injure you proning to any enemy fire.
- Use a Sniper to effectively eliminate its user at longer ranges.
- Strafe around to reduce your chances of being hit.
- Use a close-ranged, power-house weapon like the Undertaker to quickly eliminate the user. However, this may incite the enemy to kill you at close range, even if it means taking damage or killing him/herself.
- Any close to medium-ranged power-house weapons such as the Minigun Shotgun or Secret Forces Rifle.
- A Sniper Rifle like the Anti-Champion Rifle.
- Melee have at least a mobility of 90 for retreat.
- It is the first, and currently the only Heavy weapon that's considered as a "Sniper".
- It oddly resembles the One Shot, however, it is not a reskin of it.
- Although true, the base skin for this gun is very likely from the One Shot, since they both share the big and bulky body.
- From 15.1.0, its efficiency reduced to 2 rockets kill vs 1 when released.