|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Devastator is a Primary section weapon added in the 13.5.0 update.
It is the reskin of Photon Shotgun.
It has an overall rectangular shape with a futuristic-like appearance. It has a clip and there is a Stop sign at the rear of the gun.
It is very similar to its predecessor, only that the Photon Shotgun has a rust-like color where the rest is a mixture of yellow and steel, while the Devastator takes on a green-orange appearance.
The Devastator has very high damage, medium fire rate, low-average capacity and decent mobility.
- Use this in close combat and compact maps like the Coliseum and Silent School to easily close in with opponents and finish them.
- Aim for the head to maximize the damage.
- Reload often as this weapon does not have much ammunition.
- Keep in mind that this gun has the burning attribute, so striking someone with this gun will consequently lower their health or armor drastically. If they are still alive, then the burning may finish them off.
- Use it similarly to the Photon Shotgun.
- Use the Singular Grenade to cluster everyone together and kill them in a matter of seconds with this weapon.
- Strafe around so that people using this gun will miss you. This can lead these users to waste their ammo.
- As this gun is only good at close range, pick off this gun's users with a Sniper weapon like Anti-Champion Rifle or you can use a scoped Primary weapon like the Black Mamba or the Laser Assistant.
- Switch to a speedy melee like the Dark Force Saber Up2 to retreat from users when caught in close combat or rocket-jump away using weapons like the Killer Whale.
- If you spot a player using this weapon, avoid them at all times, for you would most likely die, or burn to death.
Due to this weapon being a shotgun, have a good sniper or a decent long-range weapon.
- It is a complete re-skin of the Photon Shotgun.
- It was released in the 13.5.0 update along with other re-skins of other weapons.