The Devil Stalker is a common enemy found throughout the campaign.
It will crawl towards you with a steady speed, avoiding all obstacles in its way. When it gets close to you, it will lean back and then hit you with both arms, dealing damage.
This appears like a humanoid-like creature but with the legs similar to a Stalker and it's several other variants; with two arms and red skin. It has yellow eyes and white fangs. It has its arms stretched out at all times.
- In the previous version of the game, it had legs resembling the Minecraft 'creeper' but had smaller eyes. It was changed in later updates due to the copyright issues with Mojang.
- In the third world of the campaign, it seems to be wearing the Golden Helmet and the Golden Armor Up1 and holding the Knight Sword Up2. Which are called the 'Armoured Devil Stalker '.
- Simply aim for the head to get headshots.
- Attack from afar if you can.
- This monster can be very annoying at times, so kill them on sight and when you have the chance.
- For beginners, try to avoid melee confrontations with this monster (this applies to every other monster).