|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Dino Slayer is a Primary weapon introduced in the 13.0.0 update.
It has a silver folded-stock, a brown leather grip, an olive receiver, a green pump and barrel have a silver color. There is a bloodstain around the weapon.
Has very high damage at close range, along with great mobility, good fire rate, and a high ammo capacity for a shotgun.
- This weapon is deadly at close range, but because of the bullet spread, not so great in long range.
- Use in mid-close ranges, and aim for the head as well, to maximize damage.
- Pick off its users from long range.
- Stay away from the player using it, as the weapon won't perform very well in long range.
Jurrasic Park themed.
Have a weapon with a long range attack, like a sniper weapon. Also be sure to have a weapon with a high rate of fire, like the Dual Laser Blasters, so you can melt foes rapidly at medium range.
- This weapon is based on the SPAS-12 Combat Shotgun.
- Its stats are same with the "Predator" except that "Predator" does 23 damage while Dino Slayer does 25 damage.
- The appearance and the name is a reference to the shotgun used by game warden Robert Muldoon from Jurassic Park.