|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Dino Slayer is a Primary weapon introduced in the 13.0.0 update.
It has a silver folded-stock, a brown leather grip, an olive receiver, a green pump, and barrel has a silver color. There is a bloodstain around the weapon.
Has very high damage at close range, along with great mobility, good fire rate, and a high ammo capacity for a shotgun.
- This weapon is deadly at close range, but because of the bullet spread, not so great in long-range.
- Use in mid-close ranges, and aim for the head as well, to maximize damage.
- Aim for the head, because it will deal more damage.
- Pickoff its users from long range.
- Stay away from the player using it, as the weapon won't perform very well in long range.
- If you are forced to go on a head to head combat against these users, trafe and circle them. Try jumping and dodge all the bullets.
It could be inspired by Jurrasic Park/World.
Have a weapon with a long range attack, like a sniper weapon. Also be sure to have a weapon with a high rate of fire, like the Dual Laser Blasters, so you can melt foes rapidly at medium range.
- Being a shotgun, this isn't a bad clan weapon, considering its high power, reasonable fire rate, and average capacity, this could very easily give you good gameplay at overpowering your enemies at close ranges. Like any other shotgun, have a backup weapon for when you run out of ammo and for medium ranges (something like the Thunderer or the Emperor’s Servants). And a good long ranged weapon such as the Wyvern, One Shot, etc (Any Sniper you feel comfortable with).
- This weapon is based on the SPAS-12 Combat Shotgun.
- Its stats are same as the "Predator" except that "Predator" does 23 damage while Dino Slayer does 25 damage.
- The appearance and the name is a reference to the shotgun used by game warden Robert Muldoon from Jurassic Park.
- This is the only gun which has a 3rd reskin of its predecessors, the first being the Mega Destroyer and then the X-Mas Destroyer.