|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
This article describes a Pixel Gun 3D weapon. If you're looking for the same weapon in Pixel Gun World, see Double Barreled Shotgun (PGW).
It is a rather bulky weapon, with a wooden handle and hand hold. The base and the barrel are metal. The barrel is a dual barrel setup.It also looks similar to the Steam Power or its former version, the Deadly Candy.
It has extremely low damage, average fire rate, good mobility, but it has extremely low capacity.
- Due to the weapon having a spread, attack at close range to maximize damage.
- Aim for the head to maximize its low damage.
- Take cover after firing two rounds.
- Due to the very low ammo capacity and reserve, find Ammo pick-ups frequently.
- Time your shots as it has very low ammo capacity.
- Attack the user while reloading
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
Have a weapon with a longer range or a weapon with a fast firing rate.
- It was previously called "Double Trouble".
- This gun is based on the real world Lupara Sawn-Off Shotgun.
- This gun is also like the real world Double-Barreled Shotgun.
- This cannot be used in Survival.
- It's name comes from the fact that it has two shells which can cause a lot of trouble and chaos.
- It can 2 shot anyone to the body in Deadly Games if used at a close range.
- This gun now has the same ability that every shotgun has. It fires a spread of pellets.
- In some modes/minigames, the Double Barreled Shotgun (PG3D) can be occasionally found as a pick-up.