|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
This article describes a Pixel Gun 3D weapon. If you're looking for the same weapon in Pixel Gun World, see Double Barreled Shotgun (PGW).
It is a rather bulky weapon, with a wooden handle and hand hold. The base and the barrel are metal. The barrel is a dual barrel setup. It also looks similar to the Steam Power or its former version, the Deadly Candy.
It has below-average damage, average fire rate, good mobility, and low capacity.
Before this weapon got severely nerfed, you could have used this for all kinds of situations, for running away and for close range combat. However, It is actually better to just equip the simple machine gun than this weapon.
- Due to the weapon having a spread, attack at close range to maximize damage.
- Aim for the head to maximize its low damage.
- Take cover after firing two rounds.
- Due to the very low ammo capacity and reserve, find Ammo pick-ups frequently.
- Time your shots as it has very low ammo capacity.
- Attack the user while they are reloading.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
Have a weapon with a longer range or a weapon with a fast firing rate.
- It was previously called "Double Trouble".
- This gun is based on the real world Lupara Sawn-Off Shotgun.
- This gun is also like the real world Double-Barreled Shotgun.
- This cannot be used in Survival.
- Its name comes from the fact that it has two shells which can cause a lot of trouble and chaos.
- It can 2 shot anyone to the body in Deadly Games if used at a close range.
- It can one shot to the head if close enough.
- However, it is believed that it has recently endured a hard nerf as of April 2018, now it seems to take four pairs of headshots (8 individual blasts) at point blank to take down an enemy player in Deadly Games.
- This gun now has the same ability that every shotgun has. It fires a spread of pellets.
- In some modes/minigames, the Double Barreled Shotgun (PG3D) can be occasionally found as a pick-up.
- This is the base model for the Dual Shotguns.
- Of all Default weapons, aside from Just A Hand, this has the highest mobility, scoring at 120.
- This is the last Primary you can obtain in the Campaign.