|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
This article describes a Pixel Gun 3D weapon. If you're looking for the same weapon in Pixel Gun World, see Double Barreled Shotgun (PGW).
It is a rather bulky weapon, with a wooden handle and hand hold. The base and the barrel are metal. The barrel is a dual barrel setup.It also looks similar to the Steam Power or its former version, the Deadly Candy.
It has below-average damage, average fire rate, good mobility, and low capacity.
- Due to the weapon having a spread, attack at close range to maximize damage.
- Aim for the head to maximize its low damage.
- Take cover after firing two rounds.
- Due to the very low ammo capacity and reserve, find Ammo pick-ups frequently.
- Time your shots as it has very low ammo capacity.
- Attack the user while they are reloading.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
Have a weapon with a longer range or a weapon with a fast firing rate.
- It was previously called "Double Trouble".
- This gun is based on the real world Lupara Sawn-Off Shotgun.
- This gun is also like the real world Double-Barreled Shotgun.
- This cannot be used in Survival.
- It's name comes from the fact that it has two shells which can cause a lot of trouble and chaos.
- It can 2 shot anyone to the body in Deadly Games if used at a close range.
- It can one shot to the head if close enough.
- This gun now has the same ability that every shotgun has. It fires a spread of pellets.
- In some modes/minigames, the Double Barreled Shotgun (PG3D) can be occasionally found as a pick-up.
- Of all Default weapons, aside from Just A Hand, this has the highest mobility, scoring at 120.
- This is the last Primary you can obtain in the Campaign.