|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
It is a dark grey/black weapon, with red markings on it. There are fangs present on the top of the weapon, as well as the projectiles it shoots. On the top, there is a vial feeding into the weapon containing red liquid, presumably blood. There is also a red cross on both sides of the gun.
- Use this gun when your health is low; it takes a portion of the enemy's health and give it to you.
- As this doesn't have a scope, use this at close to medium range.
- Attack from a long range, this weapon steals a portion of life so you'll want to stay far away.
- Keep moving fast so the user will have a difficult time shooting you.
- Pick off its users by using a weapon with a high fire rate.
- Keep moving! This gun has a slow rate of fire so if you keep jumping around it will minimize the chances of it hitting you.
Have a long ranged weapon, in case if you want to attack longer ranged enemies.
- This gun is the first and the only weapon that possesses the Lifesteal attribute.
- The name is based on the book by Bram Stoker, Dracula.