|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
Just like its predecessor, the Dragon Breath Up1 is a yellow, orange and red weapon that looks like a tuning fork. The ammo pack is orange at the back of the weapon. The handle and grip are brown. At the top of the weapon are three fins and a purple dragon eye. The nozzle inside is grey and it shoots out a red laser beam.
It has strong damage, a great rate of fire, a very large capacity, and great mobility. It takes 12 shots headshot to take out an adamant armor and 23 body shots.
- This weapon always travels directly down the center of the crosshair. Be sure to aim first at opponents before taking aim to conserve ammo.
- Aim for the head of targets to maximize damage.
- This weapon is perfectly accurate at long range. This can be used to eliminate snipers, albeit with difficulty without a scope.
- The Dragon Breath Up1 has a long reload time. Have a reliable secondary weapon if the ammo runs dry or if an enemy catches you reloading.
- It has a large ammo capacity, but use it wisely when attacking groups of enemies as the ammo can be drained very quickly.
- Move around a lot and stay mobile, or even rocket jump if you need to. The weapon's pinpoint accuracy can be a disadvantage when fighting against mobile opponents.
- The Dragon Breath has a long reload time. Try to waste your enemies' ammo and attack when he/she is reloading.
- If you have to retreat, do so while returning fire, as the Dragon Breath offers high mobility to chase you down with.
- Equip armor if you can/already haven't. This weapon will mow down unarmored players in the blink of an eye.
- Be sure to find cover to avoid getting burnt to a crisp (common sense really).
- The gun is quite loud, so if you hear a roaring-like sound, stay aware.
- The laser beam is quite obvious, too. Look for it if you want to kill the sniper attacking you.
- Most enemies don't stop firing the weapon when attacking groups of enemies, so avoid the laser beam as good as possible and attack when the enemy has to reload.
N/A (Final upgrade)
- Golden Dragon Breath, unlocked at Crystal League.
- All of the orange (not red orange) details become golden and shiny.
League Points Required
Any close to medium ranged map.
In case of running out of ammo when attacking enemies, use another weapon to help ensure survival before reloading again.
- It was introduced as an upgrade of the Dragon Breath in the 10.0.0 update.
- The golden skin of the weapon doesn't actually have it one it still looks the same.
- This weapon resembles the Call of Mini Zombie's Dragon Breath, but the original weapon is purple.
- It sounds like the Tiny Chainsaw/Laser Chainsaw when firing, and the reload noise is similar to that of the Sparkly Blaster.
- The electric emblem on the dragon breath's battery magazine is similar to the emblems on High Voltage, Prototype and other certain plasma and electric themed weapons.