|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Dual Hawks are akimbo Backup weapons introduced in the 10.0.0 update.
They are reskinned Desert Eagles with gray and yellow grips. They have silver and red slides, along with optics and laser sights.
They have high damage, high rate of fire, average capacity and high mobility.
- These weapons are good weapons for staying in the field, with a decent fire rate and a good ammo capacity.
- This weapon loses accuracy when fired continuously. Try using the sights to counter this, or fire in 2-3 round bursts.
- This weapon offers a high degree of shots to stay mobile with. Use this advantage to chase down opponents who are retreating.
- Pair the Hitman Cape with this weapon, causing it to become 2-3 headshots to take out max armored players.
- You could use this weapon to either weaken or finish enemy players off, due to it having high ammo and the ability to deal high damage.
- Avoid close contact with users. The high damage combined with the ammunition capacity and mobility makes this weapon makes it lethal at such a distance.
- In direct combat, use a weapon with a higher rate of fire, such as the Hellraiser (PG3D) or a powerful shotgun like the Predator.
- Try to peek out of cover when the user reloads, but try to avoid being caught at closer ranges when he finishes. The user may also switch to a secondary weapon, so be careful.
- Pick off its users from long ranges with an accurate weapon such as Anti-Champion Rifle.
The Dual Hawks are considered mid-range weapons. When the enemy approaches, attack with a melee weapon.
- This weapon is the only dual-wield weapon with a scope.
- This is based on the IMI Desert Eagle with a muzzle brake, a reflex sight, and what appears to be a laser sight.
- In real life it would be impossible to aim down sights while wielding two weapons, instead, you would need the assistance of a laser sight.
- They act like a more 'elite' version of the Dual Revolvers, boasting a higher lethality, flashier design, a 4x scope and a higher weapon grade. However, the Dual Revolvers hold the accuracy and fire rate advantage over the Hawks, as they fire slightly faster and the bloom of the Revolvers does not spread out after continuous fire as much as the Hawks' bloom does.
- This weapon is unlocked at level 27.
- Along with the Impulse Rifle, the Combat Yo-Yo, and a handful of other weapons., this gun can be rented for free for two battles, then can be bought at a discounted price.
- Its sound effect modified in the 12.1.0 update.
- This weapon is nerfed in the 14.1.2 update, albeit insignificantly, where it takes 5 headshots to kill unlike its first release power, a 3 headshot kill.