|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Dual Laser Blasters is a weapon introduced in 11.0.0 update. It can be found in the Backup section of the Armory.
The weapon has a blue-purple body, handle, and barrel. A green light is located on the middle of the body. It also has a white coil with a green tip. Red accents can also be seen at the trigger and the coil. A blue chip can be seen at the bottom of the two guns. A grey handle on top of the blue chip can also be seen. A dim red light on top the grey handle can be seen too.
The Dual Laser Blasters are armed with an excellent lethality, accompanied with 40 rounds in their capacity. They also have an outlandish fire rate giving them incredible DPS for a Backup weapon.
- Aim for the head to maximize damage.
- Use this in close to medium range for a less complicated duel.
- Burst fire, for an even more advanced accuracy and ammunition conservation (the Laser Blasters dispose of ammo clips in mere seconds when held down).
- Try to sneak behind a player or somewhere the player can't see you to take them out more efficiently as they have to turn around to retaliate while you're tearing their health down.
- Pick off its users from long range, and keep moving in random directions so they can't focus the laser on you.
- As this weapon has the Laser attribute, use it to your advantage so that you can trace the laser back to the user's location.
Alien themed/futuristic themed
Have a long ranged weapon.
- The overall appearance of this weapon is vaguely similar to the Type-25 Directed Energy Pistol from the Halo series, but has been adapted into more of a handgun structure and has become a dual weapon.
- It is comparable to the Dual Machine Guns, a fellow dual backup weapon which relies on automatic bullet damage instead of lasers to take down enemies, also boasting a longer-lasting ammo capacity and less accuracy in comparison.
- It is the only Backup and dual-wield weapon to have the Laser property. However, it does not have the Automatic property listed as well even though it shoots insanely quickly when the fire button is held down.
- Prior to 12.5.0 update, this has the highest damage of all weapons unlocked at 27, scoring at 18 efficiency.
- It is the second most expensive pistol to acquire by , the first being Photon Pistol.
- If players reached a high enough level, they would be capable of acquiring Up1 version in the armory, skipping the first form.
- Even though it says 83 rpm, it should be 100.
- However, in the 11.4.0 update, the actual fire rate value has been fixed.