|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The weapon has a blue-purple body, handle, and barrel. A green light is located on the middle of the body. It also has a white coil with a green tip. Red accents can also be seen at the trigger and the coil.
The Dual Laser Blasters are armed with an excellent lethality, accompanied with 50 rounds in its capacity. It also has a satisfactory fire rate. It is best used between levels 27 and higher.
- Aim for the head to maximize the damage.
- Use this in close to medium range for a less complicated duel.
- Burst fire, for an even more advanced accuracy and ammunition conservation. Don't be fooled, it has a rapid fire rate of 100.
- Pick off its users from long range. However, be aware that this weapon has nearly low to zero recoil, so skilled players could use this in long range.
- As this Backup weapon has the Laser attribute, use it to your advantage so that you can locate the user location.
- Try dodging and strafing to avoid fire to comoletely waste their ammo. Since this weapon can easily waste ammo if used improperly, you could even deplete their cartridge supply and then attack.
Alien themed/futuristic themed
Have a long ranged weapon.
- The overall appearance of this weapon is vaguely similar to the Type-25 Directed Energy Pistol from the Halo series, but has been adapted into more of a handgun structure and has become a dual weapon.
- It is the only backup weapon and dual weapon to have the laser property.
- It is the second-most expensive Backup weapon to acquire by , the first being Dual Hawks.
- If players reached a high enough level, they would be capable of acquiring this form in the Armory, skipping the first form.