|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Dual Machete Up1 has an orange and black handle, with a chrome/grey plated blade.
- Have the Berserk set equipped, to maximize damage output and mobility.
- It has a quite short attack range, so you have to approach the opponent before swinging the machetes.
- Aim for the head to maximize damage.
- Try to move erratically to avoid the user, as they can only hit point-blank in front of them, all the while returning fire.
- Pick off its users from long range.
The weapon should be used for close engagements, a weapon with a longer range is recommended.
- It is the only dual weapon located in the melee category. However, Pixel Gun World has a lot less melee weapons, but has 2 dual melee weapons, which are the Light Swords and the Dark Swords.
- It has the longest weapon animation when the player holds it.
- There is a glitch where this specific Upgrade makes your player while holding it in the Armory have his right arm stick out of his armor (if worn).