|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
This article describes a Pixel Gun 3D weapon. If you are looking for the same weapon in Pixel Gun World, see Dual Machine Guns (PGW).
The Dual Machine Guns are a Backup weapon introduced in the 9.0.0 update.
This weapon shares a slight resemblance to the Bolt Pistol from Warhammer 40k and the Czechoslovakian Skorpion vz.61 with a skull on the sides and a red, white, and blue color palette and is very patriot themed. It includes a huge ammo magazine with red and white vertical stripes. This weapon has no stock or attachments.
It has a decent damage with a big ammo clip (Before 9.0.4 it was 100/300 and after it holds 70/360.
- It serves as a very capable weapon against players at close to (with practice) long ranges.
- It can be used to gradually tear down armor.
- Pickoff its users from long ranges.
- Any close range to medium range map.
Equip a long ranged weapon.
- It is one of the ten weapons that are dual-wield, the others being the Turbo Pistols, the Dual Uzi, the Red Twins, the Dual Machete, the Dual Revolvers, the Dual Shotguns, the Dual Laser Blasters, the Romeo & Juliet and the Dual Hawks.
- In the 9.2.3 update, it was nerfed however the price was also reduced.
- In te 13.5.0 update, it was given a combat level of 8.