|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
The Dual Machine Guns are a Backup weapon introduced in the 9.0.0 update. They are the first form of the Dual Machine Guns.
This weapon share slight resemblance to the Bolt Pistol from Warhammer 40k and the Czechoslovakian Skorpion vz.61 with a skull on the sides and a red, white, and blue color palette and is very patriot themed. It includes a huge ammo magazine with red and white vertical stripes. This weapon has no stock or attachments.
It has a decent damage with a big ammo clip (Before 9.0.4 it was 100/300 and after it it holds 70/360.
- It serves as a very capable weapon against players at close to (with practice) long ranges.
- It can be used to gradually tear down armor.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- Any close range to medium range map.
- It was one of the eight weapons that are dual-wield, the others being the Turbo Pistols, the Dual Uzi, the Red Twins, the Dual Machete, the Dual Revolvers, the Dual Shotguns and the Dual Hawks.
- In the 9.2.3 update, it was nerfed however the price was also reduced.