|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
Like its last forms, this weapon resembles the Bolt Pistol from Warhammer 40k or the Skorpion (as in the gun) with a skull on the sides and a red, white, blue color palette and is very American themed (As in Red, White, and Blue). It includes a huge ammo magazine with red and white vertical stripes. This weapon has no stock or attachments.
It has high damage, high rate of fire, extremely high capacity and high mobility.
- This weapon is an automatic weapon and should be treated as such.
- Due to the high recoil and high rate fire, it is recommended to use this weapon in short to mid confrontations.
- Master aiming and pausing for quick kills.
- Spraying is a good strategy for more slippery enemies, it may slow down the time to kill but constant dodging will be ineffective.
- If a player stops moving quickly close in for the headshots, they will have little time to react
- This weapon does not fare as well in long range. So pick off its users from long ranges.
- Area-damage weapons can make short work of its users, avoid getting very close.
- Quickly retreat if you see one, it will make very short work of you at close range.
- Keep in mind that its users can ambush you at any moment.
A Christmas/U.S Independence theme.
Use a long range primary or a sniper to counter users.
- The weapons had 100 bullets per magazine before receiving nerfed in a unknown update.
- It is currently the only high and has the highest capacity backup weapon to date.
- It is tied with the Swat Rifle Up2 for the fastest reload time in the game.
- It is one of several weapons that are dual-wield, the others being the Dual Uzi, the Dual Revolvers, the Dual Hawks, the Dual Machete, the Red Twins, the Dual Shotguns and the Turbo Pistols.
- In the 10.1.0 update, this weapon's mobility was increased from 100 to 120.
- As of the 10.3.0 update, the recoil affects the accuracy.
- As of the 11.0.0 update, this weapon's damage was nerfed tremendously.
- The damage was buffed in the 11.2.2 update tremendously.