|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
Like its last forms, these weapons resembles the Skorpion submachine gun. They have a skull on the sides and a red, white and blue color palette. They include a massive magazine with red and white vertical stripes. These weapons have no stock or attachments equipped to them.
It has high damage, high rate of fire, extremely high capacity and high mobility.
- This weapon is an automatic weapon and should be treated as such.
- Due to the high recoil and high rate fire, it is recommended to use this weapon in short to mid range confrontations.
- Practice aiming and pausing for quick kills.
- Spraying is a good strategy for more slippery enemies, it may slow down the time to kill but constant dodging will be ineffective.
- If a player stops moving quickly close in for the headshots, they will have little time to react.
- If you need to pick someone off at a longer distance, use a burst fire technique.
- This weapon does not fare as well in long range. So pick off its users from long ranges.
- Area-damage weapons can make short work of its users, avoid getting very close.
- Quickly retreat if you see one at close range since it will likely wreck you.
- Keep in mind that its users can ambush you at any moment. You should be careful if you want to stay alive.
- The damage per shot is very weak, likely due to the fact that if it were high, the Dual Machine Guns would be melt machines.
A Christmas/U.S Independence theme.
Use a long-range primary or a sniper to counter users.To be specific, try pairing Casanova or any slow down with this weapon, with the slowness that they grant it can slow them enough for a short duration of shooting
- The weapons had 100 bullets per magazine before receiving nerfed in a unknown update.
- It is currently the highest capacity backup weapon to date.
- It is tied with the Swat Rifle Up2 for the fastest reload time in the game.
- They are one (or two if you count them both) of several weapons that are dual-wielded, the others being the Dual Uzi, the Dual Revolvers, the Dual Hawks, the Dual Machete, the Red Twins, the Dual Shotguns and the Turbo Pistols.
- In the 10.1.0 update, these weapons' mobility was increased from 100 to 120.
- As of the 10.3.0 update, the recoil affects the accuracy.
- As of the 11.0.0 update, these weapons' damage was nerfed tremendously.
- The damage was buffed in the 11.2.2 update tremendously, due to RiliSoft nerfing the