|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Dual Revolvers are a Backup weapon. It is mostly brown and white.
There is a brown handle on the bottom with a small sliver barrel (the revolvers).
- Use it in medium-close ranges. Aim for the head for an easy kill.
- This can be used to pick off melee users. If you are lucky to kill them easily with it.
- Attack from long ranges.
- Ambush its user while his attention is diverted/focused onto another player.
- Quickly kill its users before he can kill you, especially if you have low armor.
An U.S Western cowboy and early 1900's & mid 1800's
Any medium to short distance maps. Such as Pool Party.
Have a scoped weapon to attack from long ranges then use the revolvers to finish the target off.
- This is based off of the Smith and Wesson Model 29 Revolver.
- There is an error with the capacity. Normally, with 2 revolvers you would get 12 bullets, but this holds 16 with 8 in each gun, like the Steam Revolver.
- In the 10.0.0 update, it received an extra upgrade.
- The Dual Revolvers is one of the first dual weapons introduced into the game.
- It is one of 8 weapons that are dual wield.
- This weapon, unlike the Old Revolver, has no barrel cycle animation.
- Its sound effect modified in the 12.1.0 update.