|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
They have a wooden grip, with a silver cylinder clip, frame, and barrel. This is based off of the Smith and Wesson Model 29 Revolver.
This weapon works well as a backup and usually as a primary weapon. It holds 8 in each gun, totalling 16 bullets, with 32 in reserve, totalling to 48 bullets total. This weapon is quite more powerful than it's predecessor, instantly killing someone with a headshot and 1-2 body shots without armor.
- A problem with this weapon is the spread. The crosshairs get very large after shooting for long periods of time, so it's probably best to stand still when shooting, unless your target is up close.
- One will notice a small decrease in accuracy at longer ranges, making it a close to mid range only weapon.
- Use a long ranged weapon to keep a nice distance.
A U.S Western cowboy theme.
Have a strong melee weapon with this.
- There is an error with the capacity. Normally, with 2 revolvers you would get 12 bullets, but this holds 18 with 9 in each gun, like the Steam Revolver.
- This is one of the four dual-wield weapons in the game, the others are the Dual Machine Guns, the Dual Hawks and the Dual Uzi.
- In the 10.0.0 update, it received an extra upgrade.
- Its sound effect modified in the 12.1.0 update.