|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Dual Revolvers Up2 is an upgrade to the Dual Revolvers introduced in the 10.0.0 update. It's the third and final upgrade of the Dual Revolvers. They seem to look like 2 Old Revolver's, hence the name.
They have a wooden grip, with a silver cylinder clip, frame, and barrel.
- These weapons are very accurate and do not lose accuracy no matter how long you hold it . With its high damage as an addition it's really easy to get kills with this.
- One will notice a small decrease in accuracy at longer ranges, making it a close to mid range only weapon.
- Use a long ranged weapon to keep a nice distance.
- Watch out being exposed to its damage as the fact it will slowly tear down your armor or kills you quickly without giving a notice.
N/A (Final upgrade)
A U.S. western cowboy theme.
Have a strong melee weapon with this.
- This is based off of the Smith and Wesson Model 29 Revolver.
- This is one of the four dual-wield weapons in the game, the others are the Dual Machine Guns, the Dual Hawks and the Dual Uzi.
- There is an error with the capacity. Normally, with 2 revolvers you would get 12 bullets, but this holds 26 with 13 in each gun, like the Steam Revolver.
- Judging by the the lethality, this could be as powerful as the Dual Hawks.
- After this weapon was removed, those who already owned the previous upgrade of this gun could buy this upgrade for coins.
- However, it was brought back in the 12.1.0 update.
- Its sound effect modified in the 12.1.0 update.