|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Dual Shotguns were Primary weapons introduced in the 10.3.0 update.
They are basically re-skinned Double Barreled Shotguns, they have a golden detail as a large center for each side of each grip, the barrels are gold and the brown tips have gold detail.
The wooden forends have golden pattern each, but the action (near the cartridge chambers) were still metallic. The unlocking levers were found on the grip's side and next to the cartridge chambers.
It has medium damage, high rate of fire, low capacity, and good mobility for levels under 12.
- As this is a Shotgun-based weapon, you need to stay in close range combat, due to the spray of these guns.
- Its fairly high damage and fire rate make it easy to defeat players, however, its ammunition is very low, at a 4, so you'll need to reload frequently.
- Targeting a Dual Shotguns user from a long distance is obviously recommended, as their spray wouldn't deal much damage.
- Bring a weapon capable of Rocket Jump with you. Jumping behind the user will disorient them.
- In the real world, it is VERY impractical to dual wield dual barrel shotguns as you need to constantly reload after all 4 shots are fired, you might need to let go of one shotgun to reload.
- It was removed in the 11.4.0 update.
- However. It was brought back in the 12.1.0 update.