|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
They are basically dual re-skinned Double Barreled Shotguns, they have a golden detail as a large center for each side of each handle, the nozzles are gold and the brown tips have gold detail.
It has low damage, high rate of fire, low capacity, and very fast mobility for levels 22 and above.
- As this is a Shotgun-based weapon, you need to stay in close range combat, due to the spray of these guns.
- Its fairly high damage and fire rate make it easy to defeat players, however, its ammo count is very low, at a 4, so you'll need to reload frequently.
- Aim for the head to maximize damage.
- Its good mobility allows one to flank enemies or reaching locations at fast speed, especially when paired with mobility-increasing equipment.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- Bring a weapon capable of Rocket Jump with you. Jumping behind the user will disorient their aim.
None (final upgrade)
Golden barrels with stylish golden vines on the wood.
Since this primary weapon can't be used against distant players, bring a Sniper or a long ranged Special weapon with you.
- It is the most expensive coin valued shotgun in Pixel Gun 3D.
- It is also affected by the glitch where some users can buy its last form without passing through the upgrades.
- The idea of wielding dual shotguns may have been inspired by Overwatch, where the hero Reaper's primaries are dual shotguns.
- In the real world, it is VERY impractical to dual wield dual barrel shotguns as you need to constantly reload after all 4 shots are fired, one might need to let go of one of the shotguns to reload.
- It was removed in the 11.4.0 update.
- As of the 11.4.0 update, this was oddly disguised as the Heavy Shotgun, despite it being removed as well.
- It was brought back in the 12.1.0 update.