|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Dual Uzi is a Primary weapon introduced in the 10.0.0 update.
The Dual Uzis are mostly black and yellow with 3 red stripes running vertically on the sides in the middle.
It has average damage, high rate of fire, medium capacity, and average mobility.
- This does not have a scope so it's advised to get within medium range of your target.
- The Dual Uzi carries a lot of ammo with reasonable damage, meaning you can miss a lot of shots and still get a kill. This makes it a good combo with the Jetpack.
- Take advantage of the weapon's low mobility to sneak up on players with a melee weapon or flamethrower.
- Try to pick off its users from long ranges or with area damage weapons.
This weapon is very effective when used in a setup with the Freeze Ray Rifle. The range and mobility of the Freeze Ray Rifle coupled with the Dual Uzi's power will be useful in any situation.
- This weapon can provide good gameplay at ranges from close to medium ranges. Have a good area damage weapon for any tight situations (Dead Star/Monster Blaster), a sniper for long ranges (Inventor's Rifle or Alien Sniper Rifle/Laser Bow), and a good melee for escaping (such as the Carrot Sword (PG3D)).
- When holding this weapon it will actually make your character's arms appear much darker.
- A single Uzi-Uzi does 4 damage in contrast to how Dual Uzis do 16 damage.
- It is one of the dual-wield weapons, the others being the Dual Machine Guns, Dual Hawks, Dual Revolvers, Dual Laser Blasters, and more. However, the Dual Uzi is the only dual-wielding primary weapon in the game, as all the other dual-wield weapons are backups.
- Now, we got the Vandals
- The reloading animation of this gun is the same as the Dual Hawks.
- The firing sound of the Uzi-Uzi is different from the Dual Uzi despite them using similar models and names.