|This is a removed content. It is no longer available in Pixel Gun 3D.|
|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The weapon has a light blue base, and breech with yellow flower details, and purple and green stripes. The trigger mechanism and iron sight has a pink finish and contains a white handle. The head is an Easter egg painted mostly in pink with yellow and blue details. It also come comes with a 4x scope, with a violet end.
The weapon deals high damage along with a small blast radius, and has high mobility, however the weapon suffers from a very low capacity and fire rate. It is best used between levels 27 and higher.
- Use this weapon when dealing with multiple players, then use a fast firing weapon to finish them off.
- Avoid being caught in the radius of the rocket.
- Attack the user when reloading. But be quick as the reload is fairly fast.
Due to the - shot capacity, have a backup weapon in case.
- The weapon is based off of the Soviet RPG-7.
- It is one of the few weapons to have a capacity of 1, the others being the Grenade Launcher, Apocalypse, Fire Starter, and the spells.
- It is removed after the 10.3.1 Easter update of the game.
- However, it was brought back to the Armory in the 12.0.0 update.
- It was removed once again in the 12.1.0 update.
- For a short while, this weapon could be bought via killcam for 180 .
- However, this was eventually patched.
- Despite its efficiency, this weapon requires 4-5 hits to kill a fully maxed out armored player, while the Ghost Lantern Up1 has the same efficiency, yet it can 1-shot anything. But sometimes can 1-shot.
- The damage buffed by over 4x in the 12.1.0/12.1.1 update.
- The fire rate in the Armory was reduced from 50, to 10 in the 12.5.3 update, but the fire rate on the weapon itself was unchanged.