|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
It is a silvery white gun with a very long barrel and shoulder stock. The ammo clip is also very long. There is a cross near the middle, representing Germany. Most of these parts are simple and slender. It is based on the real-life German MP40.
It has medium damage, high rate of fire, average capacity, and normal mobility.
- Use in mid-close ranges to increase damage output.
- Conserve ammo or frequent reloads are present if you waste them.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- As it has an average capacity, the user can easily run out of ammo if one is fast enough.
- Area-damage weapons can easily take out its users.
- Due to its mobility, its users are easy victims to faster enemies.
World War 2
Have a long range weapon with this one, as the range is not that spectacular.
- This weapon does not feature a scope, making it difficult for long range shooting.
- This gun has a fast reloading animation compared to most other weapons in the game.
- This gun is based on the MP-40 sub-machine gun developed by the Nazi Germany during World War II.
- Contrary to belief, this weapon was not as commonplace for infantrymen in the Wehrmacht (Nazi German armed forces, but was issued to officers and platoon/squad leaders, as well as paratroopers.
- The Eindringling in German means "The Intruder".
- Despite the statistics, it has very fast fire rate, which is contradictory to the fact that the weapon this was based off had a sub-par firing speed.
- This gun along with the Hellraiser and the Combat Rifle are the only weapons that feature a spazzing animation when fired. This is presumably to create the illusion of a recoil.
- This is removed from the game in the 10.0.4 update.
- You will get 110 refunds when the gun was removed. Or it's other owners still keep it up to this day.
- It was brought back in the 12.1.0 update.
- Its appearance slightly modified in the 12.1.0 update.
- In the German army, this was thought as a machine-pistol, but in PG3D it is considered as a primary.