|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Electric Arc is a Special weapon introduced in the 12.0.0 update.
It is a blue electrocutive weapon with a lot of futuristic details added to it.
- Aim for the head of targets to maximize damage.
- This weapon is perfectly accurate at long range. This can be used to eliminate snipers, albeit with difficulty without a scope.
- It has a large amount of capacity, but use it wisely when attacking groups of enemies as the ammo can be drained very quickly.
- This weapon always travels directly down the center of the crosshair. Be sure to aim first at opponents before taking aim to conserve ammo.
- Move around a lot and stay mobile, or even rocket jump if you need to. The weapon's pinpoint accuracy can be a disadvantage when fighting against mobile opponents.
- If you have to retreat, do so while returning fire, as the Electric Arc offers a decent mobility to chase you down with.
- Equip armor if you can/already haven't. This weapon will mow down unarmored opponents in the blink of an eye.
- Be sure to find cover to avoid getting burnt to a crisp (common sense really).
- Most enemies don't stop firing the weapon when attacking groups of enemies, so avoid the laser beam as good as possible and attack when the enemy has to reload.
In case of running out of ammo when attacking enemies, use another weapon to help ensure survival before reloading again.
- This is based on the Lightning Gun from Quake 3 Arena.
- When killing another user in Multiplayer, they will turn to ashes and crumble into pieces. The same animation is used for Frag Grenades and some other pyromaniac weapons.
- There is a better counterpart to this weapon which is the Champion Electric Arc