|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Electro-Blast Pistol is a Backup weapon introduced in the 13.2.0 update.
It is a primarily yellow gun with light blue details on it. There is a blue laser sight on the bottom of the barrel, although it cannot be seen in use.
The Electro-Blast Pistol has good damage, good mobility, a decent fire rate, and a low capacity.
- Use similarly to the Electromagnetic Cannon
- This weapon has a bullet travel time, so have good aim when using it.
- It has the Chain Damage attribute, so make sure to hit groups of enemies.
- The projectile impact makes it look like it has Area Damage instead, so use this to scare some players from rounding any corners.
- Take advantage of Silent School's long and narrow corridors.
- If you can aim correctly, It will take 4-5 shots to kill a player.
- Try locking on weakened players, this weapon can easily take out players with low health.
- Move in unpredictable directions to disrupt the user’s aim.
- Pickoff its users from long ranges.
- Stay away from groups if you see the Chain Damage in effect.
- The Electro-Blast Pistol is rarely seen, so try not to be surprised at any experienced players using it.
Electric themed. Similar to the Electro Blast Rifle.
- Warehouse Assault
- Pool Party
- Equip anything with an Instant bullet travel time. An Ideal weapon type would be a sniper or a good primary.
- It is based on the Electro-Blast Rifle.
- The way it reloads is identical to how the Dead Star reloads.
- This is the second weapon to have the Chain Damage attribute, with the first being the Electromagnetic Cannon, and the third being the Zeus Chain Sword.
- There are currently three weapons with the word "Electro" in it, the first being the Electro Blast Rifle, the second being the Electromagnetic Cannon.