|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Electro Blast Rifle is a sniper rifle introduced in the 10.0.0 update. It can be found in the Sniper section of the Armory.
It is an energy-based sniper rifle with a yellow and blue colored scope, a yellow and black body, an ammo clip with a yellow lightning bolt on it (possibly a battery), and a long black barrel with four black rings and a yellow end surrounding a long blue laser propagation tube. It also has a 10x zooming scope and an area damage effect.
It is powerful, with a terrifyingly high damage, along with an normal fire rate and capacity. These combine to make it an excellent long-range dedicated sniper, and thus should be used at high vantage points at far ranges.
- It is best used for long range attacks with your scope, allowing for more accurate shots against enemies. Make sure to treat small and close range areas with caution.
- Try to get a headshot while attacking an enemy for better damage.
- When preparing your next shot, try jumping around erratically so that enemies can't aim at you well enough to get a clear shot.
- If you are not a good shot, the rifle deals area damage. Aim near their feet or at the wall (if the enemy is close to a wall).
- It has a slow reload speed, so it is recommended to equip/buy a Sniper Cape (it increases reload speed for snipers).
- It has a low rate of fire, so while the opponent attacking you is preparing the next shot, attack them with a strong weapon to deal more damage to them.
- Avoid short range areas and attack the opponent at long range, where it is possibly harder for him/her to kill you when you attack.
- Area damage weapons can make short work with its users.
- Try to stay away from nearby walls, as the enemy can shoot the wall and land a hit.
Use a weapon or item that has good mobility for easier traveling around maps, as this on its own is not good for relocations. You may also want to have a fast-firing primary and backup for when you're in a clutch situation, and a Heavy that is strong in rocket-jumping.
- In the 10.1.2 update, the barrel of this weapon now is surrounded by electricity.
- Enemies killed by the Electro Blast Rifle Suffer a distinctive death by incineration, wherein they are charred and collapse into ashes shortly after.
- In the 10.5.0 update, this is now available as a Lucky Chest Prize, unlocked at Level 17.
- As of the 12.5.0 update, it was removed from the Lucky Chest.