|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
Just like its predecessor, it is a energy sniper rifle with a yellow and slightly blue colored scope, a yellow and black base, an battery clip with a yellow lightning bolt on it, and a long black barrel with four black beams and a yellow end surrounding a long blue core.
It is really powerful along with a rather low fire rate and a pretty good capacity.
- It is best used for long range attacks with a scope allowing for better and accurate shots against enemies.
- This weapon can kill no armour snipers easily due to the area damage effect, don't forget to move around to avoid getting killed.
- Aim for the feet, as this weapon has an AoE effect.
- Use it for attacking anyone with mechs.
- If someone is behind a wall, try to shoot near that wall.
- Combine with the fireball spell to continuously fire deadly explosions so you don't have to wait.
- It has a low rate of fire, so while the opponent attacking you is waiting for the next shot, try to attack them as good as you can.
- Avoid short range areas and attack the opponent at long range, where it is possibly harder for him/her to kill you when you attack.
- Try and run circles around when they're waiting to fire, the shot might either miss or kill them from the AoE effect.
- Try to stay away from nearby walls, as the enemy could shoot at the wall and land a hit.
Use a weapon or item that has better mobility for easier travelling around maps.
- It does have area damage, but the description of it in the Armory does not say that, oddly.
- It is the first area damage weapon to not have a travel time.
- Even though the description says it has a x10 scope, it only has a x4 scope.
- In the 10.0.0 update, a crackling electric shield surrounds the railgun part, making it extremely visible even in thick fog.
- This is the first and the only weapon having the 10X scope (actually the 4X in-game) that features an Area Damage feature,