|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
The Elephant Hunter is a Sniper weapon introduced in the Superhero Update of Pixel Gun World. It can be obtained through the Bingo Chest as a temporary weapon or by buying in the Armory during the Pro Players Choice! event. Note that you cannot buy it even after earning the weapon in Bingo Chest, you can only buy it through the event.
It is a large anti-material rifle. It bares resemblance to the real-life Barret M82 rifle with dark desert camouflage and red stripes on the sides. It has a long black barrel and a black scope.
The Elephant Hunter is a very powerful Sniper weapon, being able to eliminate any foe with about 1-3 headshots. However, the weapon does have a slow fire rate and a low amount of rounds per magazine, so accuracy is a must with the Elephant Hunter.
- Use this weapon at long distances to maximize the scope's usefulness.
- Be sure to aim for the head to maximize damage and conserve ammunition.
- When against an opponent with low armor and/or maximum health, aim for the center of mass instead. They will most likely be downed in a single bodyshot, and aiming for the center of mass can make aiming easier.
- Use an area damage weapon while strafing with a high mobility weapon and attack its user(s) with your powerful area damage weapon.
- It is based off the real world Barrett M107A1 .50 BMG sniper rifle with desert camouflage. Even though it is commonly viewed as a sniper weapon, it is actually an anti-material rifle. Anti-material rifles excel in crippling vehicle engines or thick armor. So it is only used in certain situations such as destroying battle tank armors.
- The Elephant Hunter is one of the five weapons in Pixel Gun World only available through the Bingo Chest as time-limited trials, the others being the Assault Machine Gun, Dual Machine Guns, the Freeze Ray Rifle and the Missile Thrower.