|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
It was a large anti-material rifle, with dark desert camouflage and red stripes on the sides. It had a long black barrel and a black scope.
This weapon may pack a powerful punch, but its firing speed is slow due to the user needing to operate the bolt.
- Use this weapon at long distances to maximize the scope's usefulness.
- Be sure to aim for the head to maximize damage and conserve ammo.
- In Team Fight, pick off key targets (i.e Ghost Lantern users) to prevent enemies racking fast kills.
- After racking a kill from a sniping spot, move to another position due to obvious reasons.
- When against an unarmored opponent, aim for the center of mass instead. They will be downed in a single body shot, and aiming for the center of mass can make aiming easier.
- Take the time to aim first if locked in a sniper duel.
- If used in close ranges combined with precision, it heavily damages your target. Tearing the bulk of their health and armor away, making them easy to finish off.
- As the scope heavily decreases your field of view, occasionally unscope and look at your surroundings to look for any potential attackers.
- Get close with a powerful weapon, however, if you approach head-on, experienced users can kill you whilst excluding the scope. Ambush the user or attack from behind for the best results.
- A fast-firing weapon with a scope such as the Guerrilla Rifle will make the most of the weapon's slow firing speed.
- Avoid routes which other users are known to frequent.
- Have a close range weapon along with this one. A shotgun can be effective if you are cornered or ambushed.
- Alternatively, a scoped rifle can be used for eliminating unarmored targets, saving ammunition for tougher foes.
- Regardless, be sure to have a reliable weapon to use at close range.
- It is based off the real world Barrett M107A1 .50 BMG sniper rifle with its desert camouflage. Even though it is commonly viewed as a sniper weapon, it is actually an anti-material rifle.
- However, the name "Elephant Hunter" is correct since many hunters used large-caliber rifles to hunt elephants.
- Curiously, when this weapon fires, the bolt pulls back. This would have cycled another round, making operating the bolt unnecessarily complicated.
- For some users, this gun did not appear in the Armory, but luckily it could still be bought from the killcam screen. The killcam purchase is fixed now.
- Even though it's an upgrade to the Elephant Hunter, it's removed from the game to players who did not own the gun before the 10.0.0 update.
- Even though the weapon was removed, the Elephant Hunter was given an upgrade to the players that owned it.
- On other players' screens, during its removal, it showed as the Brutal Headhunter, and on the killfeed it appears as an Elephant Hunter.
- In the 12.1.0 update, the damage was buffed from 19 to 25.