|| This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!
The Engineer Mask is a Mask wearable item introduced in the 10.3.0 update.
It's a white and orange technological mask with a yellow-coated protective visor.
- ☆: It gives a boost to the ammo reserves of any Special weapon.
- ☆☆: It greatly gives a boost to the ammo reserves of any Special weapon.
- ☆☆☆: It tremendously gives a boost to the ammo reserves of any Special weapon.
- Use this to increase the ammunition reserves of Special weapons. This is especially useful if you think your Special weapon lacks ammunition reserves.
- You can use this mask and have the freer to spray and pray, but do not spray and pray too much.
- Pick off its users from long range.
- Always stay away from its users, using Flamethrowers. Fight in medium range, and that way, you would have less health/armor points lost.
- It was introduced in the 10.3.0 update.
- It's part of the Engineer Set, along with the Engineer Boots and the Engineer Cape.
- It doesn't provide a boost to the primary ammo capacity of a Special weapon. Instead, it increases the amount of ammo in its reserve.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.