|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
- Not to be confused with the Angry Tree, a craft item.
The Ent is a enemy introduced in the 10.0.0 update.
The Ent is a walking tree that has been "infected". It has red eyes, a long nose, leaves which are his "hair", long branches for its arms and having leaves at their hands. They slump down when killed.
The Ent will simply wander around until it spots you. When you're near it, it will slowly charge its branches (hands) to attack you.
- "Ent" is a reference to J.R.R Tolkein's Lord of the Rings.
- It bears similarities to the infected tree from the Wizard of Oz.
- It is an enemy that appears in the final campaign world, as well as the first.
- If the player tries to headshot it, they must hit it in the face.
- There is a craft item version of this, which is called the "Angry Tree".