|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Eraser is a Heavy weapon introduced in the 13.0.0 update.
It is mostly blue, plated with gold, and is made of two part. The first part is a pistol, and the second is 4 plates decorated with gold around what looks like light blue energy.
When released when it's fully charged, it shoots out a ball of light blue energy, which will explode into a blue wormhole or portal. This portal will trap any enemies in when near, leaving them unable to move. Also, the longer you hold the gun the more the plates will retract from its original state.
It has extremely high damage, high capacity, medium fire rate, and medium to low weight.
- Since it has armor bonus, use this to add spare armor points.
- Fully charge it, because if you don't, the weapon's Gravitation force won't be in effect.
- If you died while the weapon is charged, you will still shoot out a black hole.
- It is recommended to take cover while charging up as you are vulnerable from enemy fire when charging up in the open.
- Each fully charged shot will consume 25 capacity, so try to have at least 25 capacity left when charging for a black hole.
- When an enemy is sucked in, finish them off with a Sniper or a Primary weapon.
- It is useful as a support weapon; fire a black hole at an enemy and have your teammates finish him/her off while focusing on the next enemy.
- This gun is the best weapon to use in Block Crash as it will create a massive hole on the ground and suck people in, after the Gravitation force effect is gone, they will fall on the lava underneath.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- Stay away after the black hole appears, as the gravitational force will pull you in.
- If you got pulled into the black hole, use a weapon with a very high mobility to escape.
- Alternatively, you can try strafing from side to side while firing your Primary weapon to avoid enemy gunfire until the black hole disperses.
- Avoid getting too close from users, as they could release a charge shot on you, resulting in either getting instantly killed or being sucked in.
- Be cautious when killing a user while they are aiming at you, as like most Charge Shot weapons, the projectile will be released upon death.
- It is the second weapon with a Gravitation Force attribute, first being the Snow Storm.
- However, the Eraser's Gravitation Force works like the Singular Grenade's wormhole while the Snow Storm simply sucks the player in front of the weapon.
- The gravitation force attribute doesn't work until the shot is fully charged. If the shot is not completely charged, then it will shoot blue orbs with less damage than the fully charged shot and no gravitation force.
- If you don't want to get it with parts, buying the Eraser will cost a total of $30.