|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Eva is a Sniper weapon introduced in the 13.3.0 update.
It has high damage, above-average fire rate for a Sniper, decent capacity, and a below-average weight/mobility.
- This gun has area damage, where one can shoot the players' feet and do damage.
- Use the Singular Grenade to suck enemies together and make use of this gun's area damage.
- Be careful not to kill yourself when using this weapon. Do that by engaging users at medium ranges.
- This gun is not suitable for close combat since this weapon's area damage can hit you and damage you.
- This gun's fire rate is decent, so it can kill multiple enemies before reloading. However, try timing your shots to be more efficient in killing enemies.
- This gun pairs very well with the Jetpack, as you can fly above everyone and rain shots down in everyone from above. Just be careful around homing weapons such as Smart Bullet Bazooka or Swarmer.
- Although it's a 2-3 shot kill if you can get the bullet to hit the enemy rather than aiming for the wall/ground it will be a one shot kill.
- This gun features harmless rocket jump, so you can use this weapon to harmlessly rocket jump in order to reach certain areas.
- Keep in mind that this gun's projectiles are linear, not homing. So using a Jetpack may prove to be very useful against these users.
- This gun has a burning effect, but the Cyber Santa Avatar will forestall that.
- Flamethrower weapons like the Frozen Dragon and Gas Launcher Up1 can easily defeat its users.
- Using Melee weapons may also prove effective against it since the Eva is a mid/long range weapon.
Neon Genesis Evangelion Themed
Have a fast firing weapon, in case of any close encounters. Also being a deadly close quarters weapon.
- This weapon's explosion blasts looks similar to the explosion from the projectiles of the Solar Power Cannon (PG3D).
- This, the Sharp Snowflake, Swarmer, and Last Samurai are the only weapons to be exclusive to the Event Chest.
- Even though the weapon description does not mention a scope, it does feature a 10x scope.
- It has the shortest name compared to any other weapon in the game.
- Even though it has a Halloween theme, it is made 4 months after Halloween.
- The name of this gun is also a name of a harvesting tool in Fortnite called the Eva.