|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
|This article may contain spoilers. Read at your own risk!|
It is all black, but has red borders all around itself. It has three heads, one big (middle), one medium (left), and one small (right).
The big head has one eye on the right side. It also has some kind of mouth. The medium head has two eyes, and a few teeth. The small one is just a miniature version of the medium sized head. It has a giant glowing red thing in the middle of his chest.
Its arms seems to be limp, because it is dragging them. It has short, stubby legs. Apparently its arm on the left is bigger than its arm on the right. Its arm on the right is slightly longer than its arm on the left.
Evil Bug turned everything cubical and ruined Newbie's world. Newbie finds The Creator who asks him to find and destroy Evil Bug. Newbie then gets into the game using a "Blockeye" ("Blockulus" on iOS devices) and defeats the monster. At the end of the fight, Evil Bug turns Newbie into a bug and exiles him in the Internet.
It will quickly approach the player and deals high damage by flailing its arms.
It also has the ability to teleport, where it uses this gap-closing ability as an opportunity to ambush the player due to the shortened distance.
- Although Evil Bug is referred to as The Bug in the Story Comics, upon defeating the boss, the player will receive a pop-up saying "Evil Bug defeated! Crossed Worlds chapter completed!", confirming its name.
- Evil Bug was the first enemy to possess the teleportation power. Slender Man also gained the ability to teleport in the 10.5.0 update.
- The Dragon, Wizard Boss, and Evil Bug are the only bosses that spoke at least once in the Story Comics.
- After defeating the boss, you'll unlock a new weapon 0xBadc0de which can be found in the Heavy section of the Armory.
- It is the only boss in Crossed Worlds to drop a weapon.
- Its three heads are similar to the 'Wither' from the game Minecraft.
- In the Pixel Gun World forums, a RiliSoft employee has used a picture of Evil Bug, replacing the speech bubble text "How could you defeat me?" with "Technical break!". This has happened only a few times when the PGW admins wanted to make a technical break.
- This and Slender Man are the only bosses with the ability to teleport.