|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Excalibur is a Primary weapon introduced in the 13.0.0 update.
It appears to be a triple barrel minigun that has a silver body with blue, gold and red details. The barrels are mostly silver with a large golden ring and is blue at the end with smaller golden rings. The drum magazine is golden and silver with some red details.
It has medium-high damage, high rate of fire, good capacity and moderate weight. Equip a good backup weapon just in case.
- You can ambush enemies at corners, catching them off-guard. They will be very close to you, allowing maximum damage and will almost guarantee a kill.
- This is the fair few weapons that are extremely worth your buck, even if its effectiveness is heavily diminished due to a lack of upgrades.
- This weapon is very general-purpose, allowing you to fulfill a large multitude of roles due to its high damage, a rate of fire and high magazine capacity.
- The large ammunition supply for this weapon allows you to dominate dogfights with ease. You can shred multiple enemies at once, or lay down supportive fire for teammates.
- This weapon suffers a lot of accuracy loss at a range. Close the gap before enemy snipers can pin you down and kill you with relative ease.
- However, its accuracy is quite moderate on long range, possibly can be used for long range if he/she is skilled with managing it.
- This weapon will quickly down unarmored opponents in direct combat. If possible, pack a secondary weapon to take out such users and save ammunition for tougher opponents.
- When escaping with this weapon, take into account is average, however, the gun's spray is capable of killing any heavily injured players that happen to get in your way.
- This gun, when used in Team Battle is excellent at pinning players down due to the sheer size of its magazine.
- Covering players with the flag in Flag Capture is one of the best ways to use this weapon.
- When cornered this weapon is excellent at killing a few players before being killed yourself.
- This goes extremely well with backup weapons with a scope and high damage to create combo kill shot.
- Play close range maps. For example; Pool Party. This weapon will be very useful.
- This is a good weapon for modes such as Co-op Survival and Arena. In these modes, aim at the body of enemies and fire away. Because each hit gives 5 points, you will rapidly gain tons of points from enemies like Double Headed Zombie because of their high HP.
- This weapon is an excellent choice for fighting very mobile players.
- Aim for the head for maximum DPS and ammo-saving.
- Do not use this weapon in median range due to the accuracy loss, equip some type of backup the will finish the player off such the Multitaskers.
- Since this comes with armor bonus, use this for gain free armor..
- The slow mobility will make users easier to aim for. Use a long-distance weapon such as a sniper rifle to quickly kill enemy users.
- Be careful when crossing into the enemy-annexed territory. If the user catches you when being unaware, there are little to no chance for escape or retaliate.
- The Excalibur has a very distinct and loud firing sound, alerting enemy players to a firefight. This can be used to your advantage by making the user appear as a target to a teammate or enemy player.
- If you must attack directly, attack with the support of teammates, but spread out, as if you group together, the high rate of fire can shred you all.
- If you are cornered, then move and try to dodge the shots. If you must, use your melee to either attack them or to get away.
- This weapon lacks a scope, making it difficult to fight at long ranges. Use this advantage to pick off the user from a distance and back off if you have to.
- If all counter strategies failed, give him/her taste his/her own medicine.
Fort Siege or others.
Have a weapon that is ideal for long range and have a weapon with high mobility.
- It looks like the reskin and a remodel of an Automatic Peacemaker that has 3 barrels instead of 4 and has blue, silver, gold, and red details.
- This is the first primary weapon to have the energy shield effect, and the second weapon overall, after the Barrier Rifle.
- The shield however, it's more likely for appearance purpose rather than defence ability.
- Excalibur is the name of a magical sword.
- But for some reason, it is a minigun, not a sword.
- Its fire rate has changed slightly since its release
- In one update its fire rate was nerfed to 97 from 98.
- In another update, this was later changed to 96.
- However, in the 13.5.2 update, its fire rate was increased to 99 (10 rounds per second).
- From 15.1.0 Updates, it now takes 11 headshots to kill for balancing reason and decrease its firerate to 97 (300 rpm). As well as revert the capacity from 70 to 90.
- This is the case on Android, now takes 2.2 second to defeat a max armored opponent.
- In iOS however, it takes 20-22 headshots kill, but having a firerate of 600 rpm.
- Headshot multiplier is either removed or lowered its value on both platforms.
- The price for obtaining parts via real world currency now takes approximately 25 USD to craft if one does not have any parts from clan chests, opposed to 20 USD from pre-15.1.0 Update.
- For some reason, in iOS, it fires 600 rpm even though it says 98.
- In Android, it says it's 97 (300 rpm), but possibly firing at 480 rpm or exactly 300 rpm.