|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Executioner is a Backup weapon added in the 12.2.0 update.
The weapon has an American flag color scheme with the silver, with a red/blue handle, a cylinder in the form of the flag. A red/white stripped vented barrel, and a blue hammer and ejector rod.
It deals decent damage, and has decent mobility, but has a slow fire rate and a somewhat low ammo capacity.
- Aim for the head for maximum damage.
- Due to the moderate spread, use this weapon at close-medium range.
- Pickoff users from long ranges.
- Use the slow fire rate as an advantage and strife around users while attacking.
US patriot themed.
It can be used as an efficient backup weapon paired with any Sniper or Primary weapon.
- It is based on the Colt Single Action Army, also known by the nickname the Peacemaker.
- Ironically, the name of the weapon in-game contradicts its real life's counterpart's name.
- Its firing sound is reminiscent to that of Colt Python (or .357 Magnum Revolver) from Half-Life series.
- There is a re-skin of this weapon: the Laser Revolver.