|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Exterminator is a Backup introduced added in the 9.4.0 update.
It is a railgun that sort of looks similar to a revolver. It has a golden handle with a brown bottom. The base is golden and blue, the ammo pack is blue, the 2x scope is golden with a blue crosshair (it is not blue, but white, when aiming down the sights), and the tip at the end is turquoise/teal. It also has a 2x scope and the wall break effect.
It has great damage, a good rate of fire, a small and decent capacity, and really good mobility for levels under 12.
- Use the scope to aim for the head. It's best to use in mid-range combat and for ambushes due to its low firing rate.
- The wallbreak can be utilized to kill players who try to break for cover.
- Run around the player in close range and attack with an area damage dealing weapon.
- Due to the slow firing rate, use a high speed weapon such as a Hellraiser Up1 to shoot it's user.
- Use an explosive weapon to knock them back and mess their aim.
- Use a high fire rate weapon to kill users while they are reloading such as Hellraiser.
Have a short range weapon to attack in close ranges.
- Along with the Stinger, it was a new weapon introduced in the 9.4.0 update that was rentable for Android users but it was never rentable to iOS users.
- It uses the same laser projectiles, and the same firing sound as the Prototype, whilst in reality; actually firing a metal slug.
- It's fire rate is a bit higher than that of the Prototype.
- Although this weapon's beam has the same ability as the Prototype's and Laser Minigun's, the beam does not stay mid-air. It vanishes right after you shoot the gun. However, this was changed in the 10.0.7 update, where the beams have the same property.
- The Exterminator was nerfed in the 10.1.0 update; changes include a mobility drop from 110 to 105, the price being raised from 133 to 177, and the 4x scope was downgraded to a 2x scope.
- Being a railgun, it uses magnetic rails and possibly coils to accelerate a metal slug on mach velocities, causing massive kinetic damage, in reality, this weapon would effortlessly break one's arm when fired due to the recoil.
- In the 12.5.0 update, a recolored variant with a different colored laser and firing sound was introduced, known as the Thunderer.