|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
It is a railgun that sort of looks similar to a revolver. It has a golden handle with a brown bottom. The base is golden and blue, the ammo pack is blue, the 4x scope is golden with a blue crosshair (it is not blue, but white, when aiming down the sights), and the tip at the end is turquoise/teal. It also has a 4x scope and the wall break effect.
It has extreme damage, a slow rate of fire, a small but decent capacity, and really good mobility.
- Use the scope to aim for the head. Its best to use in mid-range combat and for ambushes due to its low firing rate.
- The wallbreak can be utilized to kill players who try to break for cover.
- It can kill unarmored or low-tier armored players in a single shot, go for the head of a high-tier armored player to maximize damage.
- Run around the player in close range and attack with an area damage dealing weapon.
- Attack users using this weapon, from behind them, if you can.
- Pick off its users from long ranges while unsuspected.
Have a short range weapon to attack in close range. It has wall break that can shoot through walls.
- Along with the Stinger, it is a new weapon introduced in the 9.4.0 update that is rentable for Android users and it never was rentable to iOS users.
- It uses the same laser projectiles, and the same firing sound as the Prototype but is blue and instantly disappears when shot.
- It is the second weapon to kill a full ruby armored player in one headshot, the other being Prototype UP2.
- It shoots faster than the Prototype.
- Although this weapon's beam has the same ability as the Prototype's and Laser Minigun's, the beam does not stay mid-air. It vanishes right after you shoot the gun.
- However this was changed in the 10.0.7 update, where the beams have the same property.