|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
It is a railgun that sort of looks similar to a revolver. It has a golden handle with a brown bottom. The base is golden and blue, the ammo pack is blue, and the tip at the end is turquoise/teal. It also has a 2x scope that is golden with a blue crosshair (it is not blue, but white, when aiming down the sights).
It has very high damage, average rate of fire, a decent capacity, and good mobility.
- Use the scope to aim for the head. Its best to use in mid-range combat and for ambushes due to its low firing rate.
- The wallbreak can be utilized to kill players who try to break for cover.
- A well placed shot can easily kill a heavily armored player.
- Using Hitmen gear can increase the weapon's damage and efficiency in combat
- Run around the player in close range and attack with an area damage dealing weapon.
None (Final upgrade)
Have a short range weapon to attack in close range.
- Along with the Stinger, it was a weapon introduced in the 9.4.0 update that is rentable for Android users.
- It uses the same laser projectiles, and the same firing sound as the Prototype but is blue and instantly disappears when shot.
- It is the second weapon to kill a full adamament armored player in one headshot, the other being Prototype Up2.
- Although this weapon's beam has the same ability as the Prototype's and Laser Minigun's, the beam does not stay mid-air. It vanishes right after you shoot the gun. However this was changed in the 10.0.7 update, where the beams have the same property.
- This could be perceived as what to the Prototype (its stats are more akin to the Railgun Up1 however) would be if it was in the form of a back-up.
- It is based off of a Railgun Revolver.
- It is very similar to the 'Split Beam' from Mutilate-a-Doll 2.