|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun World. It isn't in Pixel Gun 3D!|
It looks like a long, black sword, introducing a red detail, a brown handle, contain two holes, one being square and the other being rectangular. It also has a white sharpy end.
This weapon is generates an orange ray when swung, capable of damaging more than one player in front of the holder.
- Use this at really close range since this is a melee weapon introducing area damage.
- Use this against low-armored players for easier kills.
- Do not encounter users that are jumping high.
- Dodge left and right, especially when the other user is using a weapon that isn't really effective and/or introducing a slow fire rate.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- Blast its users with effective area damage weapons.
Have a weapon with a longer range if engaged in long ranged combat.
- It is the first area damage weapon in PGW. The second being the Mighty Trident.
- This weapon may be inspired from Cloud Strife's Buster Sword from the Final Fantasy series.
- It also appears in Kung Fu Village in various locations around the map.