|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
This article describes a Pixel Gun 3D weapon. If you're looking for the same weapon in Pixel Gun World, see Fast Death (PGW).The Fast Death is a Backup weapon found in the Armory, introduced in the early updates of Pixel Gun 3D. It is the first form of the Fast Death.
It seems to be a black pistol, with an extended magazine, and 3 luminescent blue sights.
It has medium damage, high rate of fire, average capacity, and high mobility.
- It can kill many enemies quickly making it perfect for survival mode and online game-play.
- It can be used to weaken or finish off some targets.
- Aim for the head to maximize damage.
- Try to fight this weapon from a range hence its low accuracy
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- Even though the Fast Death is accurate in medium to medium-long ranges, get in close and strafe the enemy who has it with a shotgun (e.g ; aim for their head, and they're done for.
- Even though the Fast Death is seriously accurate in close range, it cannot match the speed at which a shotgun sprays bullets nor the bullets are hit by in close range.
Due to its recoil and lack of a scope it is advised to have a long ranged gun to go along with this weapon.
- This weapon seems to be based off of the real world Austrian Glock 18.
- If one is accurate enough, they can eliminate opponents from long range due to the high first-shot precision.
- It is currently a top seller at the armory.
- Its sound was changed in the 9.4.0 update from a fast shooting machine gun, to a more modern sound.
- It got a redesign in the 11.2.0 update with a more detailed grip being included and a magazine release.
- In the 12.1.0. update, the weapon was changed to have a semi-auto attribute instead of an automatic one; firing in 4 round bursts.