|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
This article describes a Pixel Gun 3D weapon. If you're looking for the same weapon in Pixel Gun World, see Fast Death (PGW).
The Fast Death is a Backup weapon found in the Armory, introduced in the early updates of Pixel Gun 3D.
It seems to be a light blue pistol, with an extended magazine, 3 luminescent blue sights and a small stock.
It has medium damage, high rate of fire, average capacity, and high mobility.
- It can kill many enemies quickly making it perfect for survival mode and online game-play.
- It can be used to weaken or finish off some targets.
- Aim for the head to maximize damage.
- Try to fight this weapon from a range hence its low accuracy
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- Even though the Fast Death is accurate in medium to medium-long ranges, get in close and strafe the enemy who has it with a shotgun (e.g Photon Shotgun, "Predator" etc.) aim for their head, and they're done for.
- Even though the Fast Death is seriously accurate in close range, it cannot match the speed at which a shotgun sprays bullets nor the bullets are hit by in close range.
Close to medium ranged maps.
Due to its recoil and lack of a scope it is advised to have a long ranged gun to go along with this weapon.
- This weapon seems to be based off of the real world Austrian Glock 18 but with an additional stock.
- If one is accurate enough, they can eliminate opponents from long range due to the high first-shot precision.
- It is currently a top seller at the armory.
- Its sound was changed in the 9.4.0 update from a fast shooting machine gun, to a more modern sound.
- It got a redesign in the 11.2.0 update with a more detailed grip being included and a magazine release.
- In the 12.1.0. update, the weapon was changed to have a semi-auto attribute instead of an automatic one; firing in 4 round bursts.
- In the first of the game fast death is a cheap gun compared to others which is very expensive.
- If a player kills another player with this weapon, the list of kills section (on the right of your screen while in battle) will say the player‘s name and the Fast Death but without the extended stock and the victim.