|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
The Fast Death is a Backup weapon introduced in the first version of Pixel Gun World. It is the first form of the Fast Death.
It seems to be a black pistol, with an extended magazine, and 3 luminescent blue sights.
The Fast Death Up1 is a rapid-firing pistol. The ammo holds 26 and the reserve holds 52. It can be maxed out to 130, so 156 in all. It is best used from mid-range to short-range firing for better accuracy, but is still easy to use at long range for anyone who is remotely good at aiming. It's high rate of fire and moderate damage acts like a regular rifle, making it a decent assaulting gun.
- This weapon can suit an player's needs, since it has a decent mobility and damage, which allows the user to get to their enemies quickly and take them out.
- Take out enemy players by aiming headshots, and on weakened players too.
- Users can counter users using the weapon by shooting them from long to very long range. As the Fast Death will spray bullets, try going in one on one with a similar weapon that can spray bullets. Go side to side for higher chances to dodge the bullets. Or use a Missile-Based Weapon like the Armageddon that has an high area coverage.
- This weapon seems to be based off of the real world Austrian Glock 18.
- If one is accurate enough, they can eliminate opponents from long range due to the high first-shot precision.