|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
It is a pistol with an extended magazine and a small rectangular stock/thumbhole grip at the back. The entire weapon is an neon cyan color, except for the extended magazine.
It has medium damage, high rate of fire, high capacity, and high mobility.
- It can kill many enemies quickly making it perfect for survival mode and online game-play.
- It can be used to weaken or finish off some targets.
- Aim for the head to maximize damage.
- Try to fight this weapon from a range hence its low accuracy.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- Even though the Fast Death is accurate in medium to medium-long ranges, get in close and strafe the enemy who has it with a shotgun (e.g Photon Shotgun);aim for their head and they're done for.
- Even though the Fast Death is seriously accurate in close range, it cannot match the speed at which a shotgun sprays bullets nor the bullets are hit by in close range.
None (final upgrade)
Due to its recoil and lack of a scope it is advised to have a long ranged gun to go along with this weapon.
- It is believed to be a crystal gun due to the resemblance of the color of the gun to the diamond of the famous game called Minecraft that is made by Mojang, also because of its former name.
- The empty bullet cartridges that are ejected when the weapon is fired also appear to be aqua blue, which probably states that it is encased with diamond, or crystal.
- It is unsure that the Fast Death has 98 or 97-98 fire rate, as it can shoot and have some shots go slower than the others.
- The Fast Death Up2 is based off of the Austrian Glock 18 Machine Pistol.
- The Fast Death Up2 used to be a more dominant weapon in earlier updates. Due to all of the armor and strong weapons that are introduced in the recent updates, these weapons are actually dominating the gameplay instead.
- In the 11.2.0 update, this weapon and the processors' models modified.
- In the 12.1.0. update, the weapon was changed to have a semi-auto attribute instead of an automatic one; firing in 4 round bursts.