|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Fidget Thrower is a Special weapon added in the 12.2.0 update. It is the first form of the Fidget Thrower.
The weapon has a red frame, with a yellow handguard and trigger. On the side of the weapon is a red/yellow magazine with a red/yellow/lime green fidget spinner graphic on top. Near the magazine is a battery which powers a mechanical arm that throws a fidget spinner when fired, and retrieves another from the magazine.
It deals decent damage and has decent mobility and fire rate, but has a mediocre ammo capacity.
- The fidget spinners have a somewhat slow travel time, it is recommended to compensate for this or to engage up close.
- Take into consideration the low ammo capacity and reload when out of battle.
- If the enemy has a status effect, finish them off while the effect is still active.
- Evade the spinners by strafing the user.
- Pick off users at long range.
- Be wary when hit by one of the fidget spinners, as one could have a status effect that could decrease combat efficiency, for example one could give the Burning effect.
Fidget spinner themed.
Bring a high fire rate weapon such as the Infiltrator as a back-up weapon when out of ammo. Also bring a Sniper to use at long range such as Elephant Hunter or One Shot, as this weapon isn't the best at long range combat.
- The weapon's ammo is based on fidget spinners.
- This is one of only two weapons to have the Random Effect attribute, the other being Good & Evil.
- It is the only Special weapon to have this attribute.
- Even though it is not listed in the Armory, this weapon has the Piercing Shot attribute as well.
- Each enemy hit with the same Fidget Spinner have a chance to suffer a different effect.