|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The weapon has a red frame, with a yellow handguard and trigger. On the side of the weapon is a red/yellow magazine with a red/yellow/lime green fidget spinner graphic on top. Near the magazine is a battery which powers a mechanical arm that throws a fidget spinner when fired, and retrieves another from the magazine.
Like its predecessors, it deals decent damage and has decent mobility, also has a mediocre ammo capacity and fire rate. It doesn't run out of ammo extremly quickly but missing a shot is worse than most weapons and will make the engagement longer with a chance of you dying.
- The fidget spinners have a somewhat slow travel time, it is recommended to compensate for this or to engage up close or in a hallway where there isn't much room to avoid it
- Take into consideration the low ammo capacity and reload when out of battle.
- If the enemy has a status effect, finish them off while the effect is still active.
- If they are not on the ground switch to a different weapon as this does a poor job at airborne targets
- Evade the spinners by strafing the user and if possible acting like the floor is lava to minimize time on the ground
- Pick off users at long range.
- Be wary when hit by one of the fidget spinners, as one could have a status effect that could decrease combat efficiency, for example one could give the Slows Down Targets effect.
Fidget spinner themed.
Bring a high fire rate weapon such as the Infiltrator as a back-up weapon when out of ammo.
- The weapon's ammo is based on Fidget Spinners.
- The fidget spinners shot out do not spin and have a slightly larger hitbox than visually seen.
- It is the only weapon to have the Random Effect attribute.
- Although it is not listed in the Armory, this weapon has the Piercing Shot attribute.
- Each enemy hit with the same Fidget Spinner have a chance to suffer a different effect.